Embark on a mesmerizing journey through Azerbaijan with Universal Travels. Discover the dynamic blend of ancient history and modern charm as you explore historic landmarks, vibrant markets, and breathtaking landscapes. Let us guide you through the rich cultural tapestry of Azerbaijan, from the historic Old City of Baku to the scenic beauty of the Caucasus Mountains. Immerse yourself in local flavors, unwind in comfortable accommodations, and experience the magic of Azerbaijan with Universal Travels – where every moment is a new adventure.
Arrival at Airport, Check into the hotel.
Baku Panoramic Tour. The tour starts from Highland Park by viewing the beautiful panorama of Caspian Bay. Observe the Flame Towers and Baku Boulevard. Later group will experience the happening street of Nizami Street known for shopping. The street’s history could be traced back to Baku’s town-planning project of 1864. The street runs through the city’s downtown from west to east. Overnight in Baku hotel.
Breakfast in Hotel. Our tour program starts with Old City or Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In 2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower outside View, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO (walking tour)
Later group will experience the happening street of Nizami Street known for shopping. The street’s history could be traced back to Baku’s town-planning project of 1864. The street runs through the city’s downtown from west to east. Experience the Little Venice in Baku Boulevard Marvel at the architectural wonder of Heydar Aliyev Center – Outside View a 57,500 m2 building complex in Baku, Azerbaijan designed by Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid and noted for its distinctive architecture and flowing, curved style that eschews sharp angles. The center is named after Heydar Aliyev, the first secretary of Soviet Azerbaijan from 1969 to 1982, and president of Azerbaijan Republic from October 1993 to October 2003. Overnight in Baku hotel.
- Breakfast in Hotel. Proceed to Departure to Sheki, stopping briefly at Shamakhi and Lahij Village – one of the most ancient human settlements in Azerbaijan. The Lahij District is located in the Ismayilli region of the height of 1211 meters above sea level. Lahij has preserved its trade and craft center up to now. You can meet there unique hand-made items from copper, adorned with carving in the form of oriental ornaments, knitted and weaved goods, wood and leather ware, souvenir knives and many other. Gabala Cable Car (2 lines) Check into the Marxal Resort & Spa. Overnight in Sheki.
- Breakfast in Hotel. Embark on a panoramic tour of Sheki and its surrounding areas Visit the Sheki Khans’ Palace – the most outstanding and valuable monument from the 18th century in Azerbaijan and Karvan Saray. Overnight in Sheki.
- Breakfast in Hotel. Depart from Sheki to Ganja – the second largest city of Azerbaijan. Ganja is located in the western part of the country. An interesting fact about the city is its buildings. So that, the buildings in the city were made of brick, which gives a beautiful red color to the city. All the buildings regardless of their purpose of use, such as universities, mosques and resident houses – all are made of red bricks. Engage in an evening tour of the city Ganja Check into the hotel. Overnight in Ganja.
Breakfast in Hotel
Enjoy a comprehensive Ganja tour
Visit the picturesque Lake Goygol near the city
Overnight in Ganja
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Depart from Ganja to Baku
- Shopping tour
- Visit Ganjlik Mall
- Visit Port Baku/ Park Bulvar
- Visit Yashil Bazar
- Visit Bibi-Heybat Mosque
- Fountain Square
- Check into the hotel
- Breakfast in Hotel. Trip to “Fire Mountain “-“Yanardag” –a mountain on Absheron peninsula , 25 km from north of Baku.Literally, word “Yanardag” means “Blazing mountain”. Blazing bodies of flame dance on stones and floor. Yanar dag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the “land of fire.” Ateshgah (Fire Worshippers Temple) Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu and Zoroastrian place of worship. “Atash» is the Persian word for fire. The pentagonal complex, which has a courtyard surrounded by cells for monks and a tetra pillar-altar in the middle, was built during the 17th and 18th Departure to Airport for return flight.