Turkey and its tourism is the fastest and most reliable source providing the most accurate information regarding Turkey’s tourism.
In coordination with the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and all variables of tourism, Goturkey.com aims to promote the natural, cultural, artistic and historical values of our country in digital environment and share the diverse heritage of our country with the world.
In addition to providing visitors with the most accurate information on Turkey and its tourism in an interactive environment, Goturkey.com supplies also up- to- date data with one click. Besides promoting Turkey’s cultural and natural beauties, Goturkey.com broadcasts also announcements of events, organizations and archaeological excavations.
Culture & Art
Home to numerous communities and civilizations from the beginning of history, Anatolia is also the harbor of the magnificent Turkish culture.
Turkish culture which has evolved under the influence of various communities over the centuries and spread over the extensive lands of Anatolia attracts the attention for its unique elements. At the crossroads of the East and the West, Turkish culture, from its cuisine to social life, bears the traces of different cultures.
Customs & Traditions
From rituals on special days to family relations, Turkish society still largely adheres to native customs and traditions in many areas of social life. Birth, marriage, holiday celebrations, as well as military service sendoff gatherings are celebrated with great enthusiasm and special preparations. Reflecting the rich Anatolian culture, these traditions are among the most precious heritages of the nation.
Experience the best of Istanbul on this unforgettable experience. Start with a full-day city sightseeing tour by air-conditioned coach, seeing top Istanbul attractions like Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. After your tour, enjoy a couple of hours at leisure before heading to an esteemed Istanbul restaurant, where you’ll sit down to a traditional 4-course Turkish dinner and enjoy a performance of live folk music and belly dancing.
İn Turkish: Sümela Manastırı; Panagia Soumela, “Virgin Mary of Soumela” in Greek) is a spectacular rock-hewn monastery perched dramatically on the narrow ledge of a steep cliff in the forests south of Trabzon. It was built in the fourth century, just before the Roman Empire split into east and west, by two Athenian priests, Barnabas and Sophronius, who, according to legend, found a miraculous icon of the Virgin Mary in a cave.
Belek: mecca for golf enthusiasts and a piece of heaven where shades of green merge with shades of blue
Splendid forest scenery with pine and pistachio trees as well as a magnificent coastline and impressive golf courses and facilities await you for an unforgettable holiday in Belek.
Nemrut: A magnificent historical site located on the eastern Taurus mountain range and the 8th Wonder of the World bearing the most valuable monuments of the Kingdom of Commagene.
• Hotel Accomodation.
• All Transfers/Transports.
• Visa Fee.
• Entrance Tickets.
• English Speaking Guide.
• Daily Sight Seeing Tours.
• International Air Ticket.
• Lunches & Dinners.
• Personal Expenses.
• Anything which is not Mentioned in Package.
• Passport (valid for 6 months after planned arrival to Turkey) Travel Document along with copies of every page of the recent and old passports (If lost, attested police report and it’s English translation).
• Travel health insurance certificate with a coverage of min. 30,000EUR/50,000USD.
• Polio vaccination certificate from an authorized Govt. Medical Facility.
• Copy of Flight Reservation.
• Copy of the hotel reservation (Reservation only) or invitation letter which mentions accommodation details if applicable.
• Family registration certificate from NADRA office (if family members
• In case applicant is owner of a business a statement on a company
letterhead paper about purpose of the visit.
• In case applicant is an employee, a statement from Employer
mentioning title, salary, duration of the employment and purpose of
the visit on a company letterhead paper along with last 3 months
• FBR / NTN / Income / Active Tax Payer Certificate(s) for individual and
company which are recently taken from the relevant Tax Offices.
• Bank account maintenance certificates for personal and company
accounts along with original bank statements of the last three (3) months (with sufficient funds).
Visa Processing Time:
• For tourist, business and group visas the visa process takes usually 10 to 15 days.
• For education and work visa the visa process takes usually 20 to 25 days.
However in both cases, it can take more than expected, the applicants must submit their documents accordingly.
Sticker Visa Fee = 14000 PKR
• Pakistani official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days.
• Pakistani ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, OECD member’s visa or residence permit may get their one month single entry visas online. E-visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or commerce.
E-Visa Fee = 75$
Turkish Consulate, Islamabad Pakistan
Street 1, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad – Pakistan
+92-51-831 98 10
+92-51-227 87 52
Turkish Consulate, Karachi Pakistan
Turkish Consulate General 29-A,
Khayaban-e-Hafiz Phase V, DHA, Karachi
+92-21-358 743 34, +92-21-358 741 94
+92-21-358 746 91
Pakistan Consulate, Ankara Turkey
Iran Caddesi No. 37, Gazi Osman Pasa, Ankara. P.O. Box PK.687