The summer season stands out as the prime trekking period in Pakistan’s Himalayan and Karakoram regions. The Nanga Parbat base camp trek epitomises the adventure and majesty of the Himalayas. Over time, it has garnered immense popularity among global mountaineers and trekkers.
Embark on an unforgettable journey through the iconic Himalayan terrain of Pakistan. The table below delineates our Nanga Parbat Base Camp Trek packages.
- Witness the base camp of Nanga Parbat, the world’s 9th-highest peak.
- Traverse the renowned Karakoram Highway.
- Overnight stays amidst the ethereal beauty of Fairy Meadows.
- Engage in bonfires and musical evenings at the base camp.
- Thrilling Tatu Jeep Safari on one of Pakistan’s most picturesque routes.
- Trek through dense alpine forests and traverse the Himalayan valleys.
- Gaze upon the majestic Indus River and the Raikot glacier.
- Revel in breathtaking sunsets and sunrises.
- Engage with seasoned mountaineers at base camps.
- Explore the cultural and historical landmarks of Islamabad.
Altitude: 540 m
Most flights touch down in Islamabad during the afternoon. Our guides will be there to welcome and escort you to your accommodations. The remainder of the day is at leisure, allowing participants to unwind from their travels.
Altitude: 1,265 m
The day’s journey takes participants through notable locations like Abbottabad, Mansehra, Besham, Dasu, and the picturesque Sazin villages en route to Chilas. Overnight stay in Chilas.
Altitude: 3,300 m
Post breakfast, the adventure continues as participants transfer to Tatu village using 4×4 Jeeps. A 2–3-hour trek then leads to the mesmerising Fairy Meadows. The day at Fairy Meadows offers opportunities for relaxation, exploration, and cultural immersion.
Altitude: 3,500 m
Beyond Fairy Meadows lies the serene Beyal campsite. Here, the landscape transitions from lush alpine forests to stark, breathtaking vistas of snow and ice.
Altitude: 3,850 m
A few hours of trekking culminate at the Nanga Parbat Base Camp. Here, the serene atmosphere is punctuated only by distant avalanches. Night under the towering Himalayan Beast (8,126m) promises an unforgettable experience.
Altitude: 3,300 m
The return journey to Fairy Meadows allows participants a second encounter with its enchanting beauty. The day is free for relaxation, journaling, sketching, or capturing the majestic mountain in varying lights.
The return journey takes guests back to Besham or Naran, with the route chosen based on weather conditions and other considerations. While the drive through Chilas and Dassu via the Karakoram Highway offers scenic views of the Indus River, the Naran route introduces additional exploration opportunities.
Today’s itinerary focuses on exploring the unique twin cities: Islamabad, the contemporary capital with modern attractions, and Rawalpindi, a historical gem adorned with British-era bazaars and lively streets.
Meals included Breakfast.
As per departure schedules, our team will ensure all guests are transferred to the airport. Please note that the hotel check-out time is 12 Noon.
- Adherence to government SOPs/Guidelines for new pandemic variants.
- Assistance and Supporting Documents for Visa
- Certified professional guide as mandated by the government.
- Airport transfers in Islamabad on arrival and departure.
- Comprehensive domestic transportation.
- Twin-sharing accommodation in hotels.
- Twin-sharing dome tents during trekking.
- All-inclusive meals at hotels and during trekking.
- Camping site fees.
- Trekking logistics, including tents, communal equipment, and tools.
- Dedicated support staff, including a cook and assistants.
- Porters for both trekking and personal luggage up to 12.5kg.
- Travel insurance (recommendations available).
- International flight tickets.
- Personal trekking gear (e.g., warm clothing, hiking boots).
- Tips for guides, porters, and other staff.
- Miscellaneous expenses like beverages, phone calls, laundry, and souvenirs.